– in the land of ancient seers and sages
A 5-day retreat with Eckhart Tolle and Kim Eng, January 31st – February 5th, 2021, in South India.
Considered to be the birthplace of spirituality, India has produced more great mystics and spiritual teachers than any other country. What more fitting place for Eckhart Tolle and Kim Eng to present their teachings of the eternal Now?
Now Eckhart and Kim will come back to India after 19 years to offer a 5-day retreat just outside the historical town of Mahabalipuram, famous for its ancient shore temple and other beautiful sites.
For this retreat Eckhart and Kim will draw on the profound insights of the sages of India, and show the practical relevance of their teachings for us in today’s challenging world. They will lead us on a journey of inner discovery to help awaken the deeper levels of wisdom and joy within our being.
The retreat takes place at the beautiful Radisson Blu Temple Bay Resort, just steps from the beach and the enticing shore of the Bay of Bengal.
- Inspiring daily talks with Eckhart Tolle
- Presence Through Movement practice and talks with Kim Eng
- Group meditation and question-and-answer sessions with Eckhart and Kim
- An experience of the sacred Indian culture – the possibility of local excursions and sightseeing